Campervan Hire for everyone
What's the Cost
The table below detail the prices for renting one of our campervans.
We don't distinguish cost wise between the vans to make it easier for you to choose.
|Friday to Friday||Friday to Monday||Monday to Friday|
|February 10th||April 27th||£570||£380||£400|
|April 28th||June 15th||£670||£410||£435|
|June 16th||July 13th||£725||£435||£455|
|July 14th||August 31st||£780||£475||£500|
|September 1st||September 28th||£725||£445||£465|
|September 29th||November 3rd||£625||£400||£435|
Buying for a friend?
Why not purchase one of our gift vouchers?
Included in the price
- Insurance for the first named driver (subject to terms and conditions)
- A Full tank of petrol, but we ask that you also return the van with the same amount of petrol
- A Bluetooth enabled CD player with iPod connection and the ability to play media from a USB stick
- A drive away awning that can be used as an extra room or bedroom (Basically a large 2 person tent that can be attached to the side of the campervan)
- a roll up table and chairs
- A built in 2 ring gas cooker with grill
- Cutlery and Crockery (okay Melamine plates and cups)
- Frying pan, 2 saucepans, cooking utensils
- Discounted members rates at the Camping and Caravanning sites across the UK
- Full RAC cover which we hope you won’t need to use
- Electric hook ups so you can use your hairdryer (dependent on camp site facilities)
- Most important of all a whistling kettle to make that all important cup of tea when you get there.